Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bad Week,Feeling Real lost

Hey guys sorry about not posting for a long time
i just feel really awful Though nobody actually read this crap :D
anyway this past few days been terrible and not the one i want to remember
not that i hate my life, its just that some people Change and all i want is them back thats all

Here it is Cast list of the person involve in my F*ck up week
The Guy i look up to- Mr.X
the guy friends i pretty much support- SBG
My Sis-Miss Y
My awesome friend -Miss V
So here is it

Have u ever had a person who you LOOK UP TO?At School? if yea than thats me
and that guy is Mr.X the super duper awesome Songwriter.... A school's importante person you can say, He was pretty much popular(Updated:HE IS POPULAR) and yet he is the kindness guy i ever talk to, Great singer not to mention. he is the guy who first inspired me to play guitar not anyone from International bands...NO its him He inspired me to play guitar. A years gone by and things got a bit rough on the edges and he was their for me when i broke up with my girlfriend last year, he made me super happy by telling me to listen to "King of wishful Thinking" (Ps.Awesome band!) he made me happy in no less then 3 days by listening to that song thanks Mr.X for that
And last year Mr.X created his stage name and sooner before the year 2008 finish he made it a full time band with Mr.X and SBG together.

i remember when he grew big i mean literally BIG at school, grew more popular, more friends, and lots more while then i was the only one to notice i am starting to lose Mr.X(sorry dude the truth) thats what i felt, i am not quite sure But everytime i meet him nowadays he just says "Hi" i was kinda bummed out you know, and he was the guy who introduces me to GK yeah.... i am not Much of a gk collector to be truthful its quite pricy and anyway.... here come the bad part he has almost every single tshirt there, and i pretty much got the same tshirt as him and remember what i told you about he becoming famous? So famous that he even reach till my grade and when i wear the exact GK(Though he didn't wear it to school) People are like Calling me Poser,Here is the good part, Mr.X was yet there again to help me thru it
i remember what he says "If you dress like someone abit doesn't mean your a poser but that person is a role model to you" and YES he became my role model/Big brother/friend/and a person who look up to

You might have fans but you must remember i look up to you

and so goes the story to tell, My life was being threaten with words like "Hey you look like Mr.X,POSER!,CopyCat!,Have your own style!"Etc etc

and this present year (2009) things was going fine.... i was trying to mix styles so i would not look like a Mr.X Clone and this holiday season i found some american apparel so yea i bought it Its Red( yup see i just basically give u guys a foreshadow :P)i didnt know Mr.X has a red one too but till now no one notice it yet its the same,I didnt know he has it too...which pretty much sucks

and now yeas gone by his band is up to fame and i am just left out i guess
and a week ago i said "Hi Mr.X!" he replied "Hi" look away.... i mean what happen to him? it is true that some of my friends meet him and now they are close while i am not... i miss those days where we would just jam normally together and i remember when we last jam together, it was near the assembly place thats the last time i ever remember. its just like i want to beat the shit outta myself for not having the guts to say anything and yea thats true i am a pussy i dnt really say shits out

i mean everytime i look at him with my friend its just ARGH!.... you know not angry at them but i am angry at the fact that i cant deal with situations like this......they are seen together with Miss V and Y

Sidestory:

Miss Y is(or was) my sister dearest, the last time i could remember we was pretty much tight with her now it just like i am not the one there.... i remember when i bought her a cake she pretty much doesnt have much of a great reaction and ... no one told her that i was the one who bought the cake and doesnt even bother too oh well... we use to hug everytime we meet now the last time i remember the last hug was her birthday thats it and yet again all we do now is "hi" ... what happen? i miss you =[

Back to the story i mean even now Mr.X and SBG dnt talk to me.... i feel like it.... i just dont like the fact that my role model and the person who inspired drifts away so far i cant even have a decent talk with him.. i just want to say to him(i bet he wont read it) I miss you koko... miss the fact that we use to hang out... the fact we use to get drunk and sing avenge... i miss eating mcdonald in class with you i miss the day we go to the japanese restaurant near the school oh well.... as times flies... so does my friends... =[

I changed? or Did he?





No comments:

Post a Comment