Thursday, April 30, 2009

Updates!



Yellow!
So For Who Every Is Reading this Crap =P hahahaha
Here is a new set list And the personel project album and my personel Ep and the future ep =D

Personel Project Album 
~Its Going fine ...smooth got ideas but all lyrics seems abit harsh not to mention not fit to school meeting teacher on saturday morning to discuss my album =D 

My Personnel Ep
The PartySceneAnesthetic  
Contains:
PartyScene Kid
I'm Not New,I'm Fresh
Grrr,Bear!
I Been Good This Year,Santa!
Nicole(Re-Edit)

My Future Ep
Santa Owes Me a bitch / Holy Santa!
Contains:
I Been Good This year,Santa(More Orchestra!)
Under that chimney 
Santa Came Knocking In!
Evil Yet Cute,Santa Give her to me!


So YEA! Any Question will be posted on the next blog =D see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment