Monday, May 18, 2009

The End of ThePartyScene Anesthetic's School Year :D

Woo! 2 More Exams and 3 More days(That 1 day is National holiday)

hahahahahaha i cant wait for a Holiday i can kick back to my hometown back in Macau :D
and guess whattttt......I Might Wanna Perform at My Class or At Least for the people  i love :D
hahahahaha

Plan A...I Dont Sing but i do wanna bring guitar cause i wanna do sumthing

Plan B IF caught and as to sing here is the Set list

~Nicole
~Love Story Cover
~Here In Your Arms
~Dear Carey
~Remembering Sunday

So YEa!!!!! If i am Caught if i aint i am gonna do it to sum1 special to me. to do it hahaha :D
Cant guess aye? Its a secet :D But come one here is the freakin biggest clue....Here name is in the set list hahahahahaha

anywayyyyyyyy i am tired its at night gotta go to bed....blehhhh

gud nyt and gud morning for the other :D

No comments:

Post a Comment