Saturday, March 7, 2009

Movies Movies!!! For my Weekend!!! XD

The title says it all =D

I am totally stoked Coz i just bought aot of dvds...hahaha its great...

Here are the list

1) Resident Evil-Extinction ( I love it!! =D Freaks me every minute XD)
2)Bedtime Stories( Havent watch it though)
3)Marley and Me( I will watch it soon...I heard the book was great so i will give it a shot...LOL!)
4)I am Legend( I am Watching it right now...It Getting really Spooky and i hate Surprises...in horror movies...)
5)Valkyrie  (True Story ? haha i will watch soon..haha)
6)Disaster Movie(Watch it Loved it...hahaha Corny but yet Stupid...)
7)Mutant Chronicles(they say its Guddddd....hahaha)
8)Ip Man(Made me Cry to Tears...btw...I just Heard from my parents i am From Where Ip man Comes from its Cool! =D!!!  Ps.Hansika You should watch it...haha =D)
9)DoomsDay(The end of the world..Its Good i tink...haha)

Anyways...Thats Totally gonna keep me Busy this whole weekend thanks to Dvds...YEA!

btw...right Now...Why the hell is Will smith Saying "Hello" to A Mannequin?!!!?!?! Well might be Because he is the ONLY GUY ON EARTH...Damn i feel sad for him...=[

Anyway...More riduculous updates Soon..XD 

Cheers

ATW/Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment