Thursday, March 26, 2009

Update

hey Guys =]

I wanna Have a Moment With you all So I was Thinking 
I been Thinking Alot REAL lot That What if Just IF i Gave you all A Choice A BIG Choice
To Find me A Gud Stage Name Can U All Do it?
For a Friend and a Soon Enough Your Newest Obsession! =D

Not Saying that my name sucks...But I want to Find a Name that can Lead to Something,Something Not Dramatic Something COOL(DUH!)Something Huge Something When People Hear the Name of The Stage name They can never forget it ever, When Ever they see something they want the first thing is Remember About the Name 

Owh and here is a new Lyric That i Created Its for this Girl....I Been Thinking about her you know?Even if i just her 2 weeks back or so...i Cant believe its so Easy for me to fall....=]
Hahaha 
Well i dedicate this song to you  =] and anyone in love(Edit= Wait wait I will post it in awhile sorry =p)

Btw Guys I want you Guys to Meet GoodbyeSkylines(See what i am talking bout its a cool  name! =D) He is Currently Prmoting His Song "I'm Not over you" You should check it out 
http://amp.channelv.com/amp/viewArtist.html:jsessionid=CA1C78E08466FA0D590E8190E95E2A4  ?ID=36834

THERE!

Verse

No comments:

Post a Comment