Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Untitled Song

Hello!!! =D

I Just created a New Lyric...and i am putting on my ep.. Yay!!!

but whatcha Think the Title should be?

but anyway....here is the lyric...

Verse
All I want is to stand up and live a live
is it to much for me to ask
Just for my Birthday
But I know I am Nothing but just your
Pathetic Average Guy
And all I need is You
To Find out the Truth

Don’t fail me now
Don’t Let me down
I know I Know
You wont let me drop to the ground

So Come along and sing this song
Cause I Know how it feels like
To be left
To be hurt
To fall in deep in deep for you
And a heart break
Dad a Da da
Verse
Excuse My Silly pleasures
For it’s a sin to love a girl
Who doesn’t love you at all
But I got a confession to make
Your smile make it all worth while

So don’t hide those Lips
So Em what ya got

Cost I know you will be gone
But who I cant care much less
So By pat be past
Left it all to me because

Chorus X2

Any idea?

Leave it on my Shoutmix Box Plz and thx u =D

No comments:

Post a Comment