Thursday, August 13, 2009

I am not going to hide, i am not going to buy


My blog been turning my own reflection lately =] but who cares its my blog i get to do what i want :D

there is two topic to talk today. Boo-yah!

For Ages i been hiding, creeping slowly out and back in again.... Why?
Since i was a kid my mom apparently shut all of my reason of fighting back "My freedom"(thats what i said in my childhood Haha), So everytime i give a reason she would beat the shit out of me haha! and so she makes me so vulnerable to any comments and look down and puss out and wont talk back... yeah everybody has their childhood memories and those are mine Since then i was never able to say anything but just say yes,i might fight back with little power but not full. Now i work real hard to overcome this nightmare and i am working hard to do it. i am also trying to overcome my shyness to people.

Side Topic:
Guys saying stuff to me won't make me sit on the chair and worry, not this time. you may call me anything you want "lame,gay,stupid,faggot" but i know who i am, and i love the way i am i am strong and i am believe i can make it through out the day without feeling like crap just because you call me something i am not, You may hurt me all you want with words,hand movements and everything else but those words will be thrown from my mind as you say it, so Guys dont waste your energy on things you can't stop. Just like Katt williams says "There are people who are going to hate you regardless, Dude, get it out of your head that fantasy world where no one is going to hate you, you need haters What the hell you talking about?!, what the hell do you think a haters job is? to freaking hate, so let those dumbass do their motherf*cking job!" Such words... of wisdom hahahah

overcoming this is not a simple job, but yet i am trying my best to keep up with it :D

so here is the deal everytime i post something i will promise i will speak out loud on what i do,what i like and what i dislike? deal? heres the first one

*I listen to Jonas brothers,You guys might say yuck but can you guys make music like them? =)*

See you guys,gays,lesbian,haters
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment