Thursday, August 20, 2009

WHY IS MY TEACHER BEING A DOUCHE?


So Basically i am really having a bad day today,and a "bad night" as i summarize it, All i can say is that i have started my drinking habit again *Shh* don't tell no one

But i tried to Smile, and who knew my classmate and my awesome friends cheered me up made me smile a little bit more wider i am really lucky to have friends like them :) and i love you all no matter what happen between us.

And my teacher knows that i am having a terrible problem at school and she keeps on nagging me to do this do that Argh she is such a Bitch.
And How dare the teacher says that i didn't F*cking learn my lines for the play I mean what the hell do i come everyday after school and stay till 5 for? having fun?! i have like 60 lines and now its all cut of and have only what? 10? great and 1/10 is the only lines which i haven't learn and she is threaten me to quit the play if i don't memorize it by tomorrow. Hoe...






No comments:

Post a Comment