Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sickening


Well this is BS* i was looking through my fb when i stubble across a note which is the same EXACT story of mine that i posted here(Love for a 100 days)... i am not going lie i feel really bumped out.... plus it was in indo version.... so what can u expect? then there was a english version posted by my other friend... this is super BS.... but i dont own the story nor facebook so i rather just let it slip thru, for me i think reasonably, some people would directly sue them, but for me its just by coincidence that the story stumbled in her hands. I wont lie... it kinda like your hardwork is taken away.... i wrote it in my own words..(its like a summary) but... whatever...

and plus that girl who posted the same one USE to be my friend now she is just mutual.... i dont even know how.... i use to be close with her... like REALLY close.. she is the one who introduce me to my big bro :) but now it seems she prefer to ignore me then saying a simple "hi" to me... it was me who will always say hi to her then she would say hi and look away... and i wanted to see if she will rep back if i dont say hi... and yes she didnt say Hi so i just felt used over the year.....
oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment