Sunday, August 16, 2009

That was embarassing...

I Pretty much Embarass myself..... asking a girl out on msn?!?
really was a shit move....Should had known better :P
oh well she said "no"
so pretty much i embarass myself....now i cant even think straight...

@_@

geez....me and moves are so not the way to ask a girl out....not even on a 70% sale out to the mall ahahahahhaha :D

oh well....Now to get my dignity and redeem myself to where i was..... Let me talk about the movie "the taking of pelham 123" review :D



the movie rating 9.5/10
why?
well it is certainly not your average movie.... though a moments we are able to predict what happen. Denzel washington made the character "garber" a fine middle age man who works at the MTA and was then convicted for bribery. he change his character from Innocent man to a level where no man ever withstand

Pretty much there is a few scene where would understand the situation of economics there... a few basic ones of course.

The story ended nicely with the man walking in a dramatic way back home without a medal of honor from the mayor.... and yet what i dont get it... a scene where his wife ask him to buy a 1 galon of milk really feels weird.... whats the use of it? hahahaha

But overall its a great movie to watch... These type of movie never fail to hype me up in the theather except kevin gets bored and f*cking fall asleep whatcha all think? whas the movie great? you tell me! fill in here!


prettymuchtotellyousheistheoneiliketheoneiwritethe
songsaboutsoifyouarereadingthisjustforgetabout
whatisaidiamjustsayingout
whatilove

No comments:

Post a Comment