Saturday, August 15, 2009

New fresh song :D

True shit
Real story
Possibly what i am feeling right now


Verse
I Scared i will never get another chance
(Ooh)
i fear that we will never last till the end
(OoH)
i never said i had enough with you
i just dont know why my head is confuse
But i never said i give up on you
i just want you to know i still love you

Must i catch you everytime you fall?
Must i be there everytime you cry?
must i be the one saying sorry its my fault?
Must it be me who will die?
i guess so i will do it all again

I'm not feeling quite the guy i use to be
(ooh)
i never felt your heart should belong to me
(ooh)
but what a waste if i never even love you enough
and all i want is to kiss you
between the lines of the us
i have to be sure that your the one

* i love natural hair girls they are more pretty then fake ones like Heidi Montag*

No comments:

Post a Comment