Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Reply to Eli's Blog

What is love? Love has many different meanings and different types of love, Everyone's love is different.My version of love is when the person you love gives you that feeling like a butterfly in the stomach you know you love them,You care for them,you want to be with them no matter how distant or how far they are, love is not about the status or about the money, nothing can buy love. I remember when i was still in prep and till grade 3 my mom would ask me if i will ever fall in love? I instantly shouted "Mom! I dont like love! they touch their lips together EW what happen if she didnt brush her teeth!" and at the end my mom would laugh. Thinking about it i would laugh too :), I remember when my european friend message me he said "love is a powerful word, Yet people use it like its has no meaning to it because when you are truly in love you always want to be together,and if not you wish you were with them.

To me there are 4 types of love Kids Love,friendship love,And teen love and love
its sounds weird doesn't it from a boy who grew up not believing in love suddenly turned heads to find love?I know.. Because everybody changes their meaning of love as they grew older.

Kids love are nothing but just a stage where he/her stare at a guy/girl at this class and his/her heart told them to go along and play. thats the first start of our feeling of love. rethink when your small. How does it feel laughing with your other gender running,playing hitting and eating together feels great doesn't it?My thoughts of this? Mostly our feeling of love is stronger when we were a child. we were blindly in love.

Friendship love when you get older you develop a sense of insecure with your partner. Bullies tends to make fun of us when we hang out with a the opposite gender(immature much)well i say f*ck em they are just jealous of your love. this is why 60% of teens are depress and insecure,Dont worry its just a friendship love. I hug almost all of my friends and mostly hug my friends who are girls and nobody can say anything. :) because my love is stronger then theirs.

Teen love is when you feel like you found the one, we call it "high school crush" its sounds easy in movies. every girl wants those kind of love but some people tend to mistaken Teen love as in "One night stand" We f*ck we leave. I am in high school right now and yes i must admit i alway say "she's the one!" but who knows? we are still young and our future is brighter then the sun :) she might be the one, she might not. but please dont go around trying all of the girls heart and then break it. :) Who knows one day when your walking home your ex's came marching in with knifes haha!

Love for me love is something that is full of commitment, no jealously no fights( i dont mean we can not argue, we can argue but not till we go physically) we can think about our love one 25/7. and money was never my best. i dont have lots of money but i can give love to the person i care the most. and it is worth the trouble that comes along with it because love gives meaning to life and without love life would be so boring and unrated :)

There you go Eli :D

No comments:

Post a Comment