Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I dont know about my day....


Hey Guys... How was your day? I hope its better then mine..
It was literally a waste of... I wont even start with it......

its started of pretty great.... Till the end of school trust me i HAD the worst f*cking day of the month

not saying the play that made my day bad its ok ok aja.... i mean its same rountine all over again

but what is really bothering me... is the heart i am locking away so far....
you know like......f*ck it i been in love with this girl for like how long? since last year? Yeah
pretty much i wasted my life saying its her its her its her.... Its F*cking Her She is the one your finding! But i have lost faith in my own words isnt it weird.... I cant say it?

Pretty much my heart hurts alot,I mean,Yeah She likes another guy Who cares i want to be "that guy" that guy who stays with her the guy who cheers he up when she is down, the guy who can sneak her out of the class and bunk the period just to be together,The guy who write chessy love songs just for her,the guy who will txt her at class the guy that helps her in her studies,I want to be that guy,But who i dont want to be is not being who i am, It happen before and i dont want to do it.What happen is She made me pretend to be dick, Leave my friends for her, bring her out everyday.(She said She would give me a blow,Yeah no lie But the past is the past dont remind me of that moment she told me that)Pretty much i cant do all those, and she left me.So i am afraid this might happen.. So i need people to help but f*ck'em i barely can do anything

A small msg. Love the imperfect,perfectly Who knows what will happen if your late.


So guys Leave a yes or no question on this

No comments:

Post a Comment