Saturday, August 15, 2009

TOUCHE DOUCHE!

hey Guys here is a midnight blog...i RARELY do midnight blog because i am bored i am doing it for you guys :D

So yes i got a few responses from some friends :) and they were pretty stoke to know the girls name... pretty this is public i cant just blur shit out hahaha PLUS SHE READS MY CRAP :D

So i wont just blur shit out..... but i will just give you a clue( COME ON! THE DREAM GIRL LIST WASNT ENOUGH?!) Even the girl doesn't even believe it XD try convincing its her... dare ya. She would say NO WAY.its BS*

Well want more detail about the girl? just for the midnight blog i am doing this for you

Frequent ask Questions

Are you dating that girl yet?
~Currently no,I am not trying to go fast and then ends up fast and i am not trying to be to slow and then end up not being together

Is the Girl Right for you?
~I Cant say she is the PERFECT ONE i mean i am not asking to marry her right?... i am just saying she will forever be my forever sweet heart :D

Is your EP "Cold Story" About her?
~Well...How did you know about my EP name? HAHA its not finalist! It could me "Heart,Mind and Smile,Cold Story,Long Walk, Smiles, Or Self Titled" and if i can find anything that is related to her i might just do it

Is Your EP dedicated to her?
~YES HELL YES, She is the one that inspires me to write more songs about her and a little about my past like 90% about her and 10% about my past hahahah :D

Will you ask her out?
~I need to find the right moment sometimes :P you wont barge into a room and ask a date i need to make sure first

Does she like you
~Pretty much.. i dont know... All she does is talk about a guy :D hahahahaha who knows.... It could be yes... and no, dilemma hits my head alot for this topic blehh ;p

What do you see in her?
~Something ordinary people wont see =]

Explain it
~Males

Please Explain it
~No

Please Please explain it
~NEVER

Please She will read it
~She has the most beautiful laugh ever.. and its pretty rare to have a girl who has a great sense of humor in her :D, Pretty much her eyes too its to beautiful for me to handle. her lips? its so kissable i felt like i shouldn't had gave my first kiss to a 18 year old girl HAHA! and more etc etc

what do you mean by "Too beautiful for me to handle"
~Well... Truth time. I am so below her standards, I pretty much have a strict ass parents and an small portion of cash in my pocket.thats why i keep all of my money and use it once in awhile only.She deserve A GREAT GUY... if it all fails =]

What happen if she rejects you?
~Move on, She's just a girl and i am just a boy =]

ERIC


No comments:

Post a Comment