Friday, August 14, 2009

your the girl i been looking forr :D

Well the title says it all :P

NO i am not desparate :P
i am not like one of my friends
lee dong :hey A(cant expose name feel sorry for her :))
A : hey....
lee dong: Do you tink i am hot?
A: WHAT! EWW!
lee dong: do you want to be my girlfriend :D(with gay face)
A: *no comment*

yuph thats true shit.... :D there is this play we are doing called "joan of arc"
and i was suppose to be like the wingman of joan but just because there is a huggy2 scene
he has to take my role... but you know :D i got my huggy that what you gonna get in the play XD
plus the advantage i can concentrate on my studies and i got a very small role so its gud enough for me :D

ok enough about him lol....

Some of my friends been asking me if the girl you like is truly the one that you think she is?
well lets see with the check list

the Dream girl :D
~Long hair girl
~Black hair
~Understandable
~Commitment
~ funny
~ hyper
~Shorter then me(:P)
i dont ask much just this list for my christmas gift hahahahahah :D

RANDOM FACT!!!: i am currently download hitman the movie hahahahahaahaha

*I LOVE hayley williams more then megan fox but if i can choose to date them i cant choose neither of them...@_@ too smexy! i wonder if i can get half for each..hmm... Hayley fox LOL or Megan williams (i tink megan williams sounds fine to me buy 1 get 2 :D ahhahhaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment